Registration is now open!
Spots are limited, so contact your MHA Account Executive today!
We’re excited to head back to D.C. and connect you with your legislators in Congress, coming together as One Community with One Purpose. By attending the MHA Legislative Conference, you’ll have the chance to make your voice heard on topics impacting your pharmacy.
What you’ll experience at this event:
- Meetings with your Congressional offices that are scheduled for you
- Educational sessions on pharmacy and legislative topics, providing keen insight – stay tuned for announcements!
- Preparation so you know what to expect during your Congressional meetings
- Accommodations right in the heart of the Capitol, making it easy to get around
- A helpful app providing all the information you need for your Congressional visits in the palm of your hand
Wednesday, September 14
– Engaging speakers to discuss topics like provider status, state of the industry, performance-based contracting, and more!
– Prep for your Hill Day Congressional visits
– Networking with peers, colleagues, Congressional members, and staff
Thursday, September 15
– Head to the Hill to meet with your district or state members of Congress
– Helpful app with maps, congressional bios, handouts, and more!
Plus, it’s NO COST to register!
Contact your MHA Account Executive today!